- Works with Mach3 software via plugin.
- USB connection to the control PC.
- Same pinout as a standard LPT port.
- Fast communication with data buffer for robust and stabile operation.
Downloads for this product:
5.) Software prerequirements
- Supports the UC100 and UC300-5LPT motion controllers.
- Controls machines upto 6-axis.
- RS274 G and M codes execution.
- Unlimited number of user text macros with flexible script engine.
- Upto 100kHz operation. (selectable 25kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz with 20us, 10us and 5us pulse widths.)
- Exact stop and cont.velocity interpolations with highly configurable advanced look ahead function.
- G54..G59 work offsets and G52/G92 temporary offset.
- 3D toolpath viewer.
- Flash screen customisable with screen set scripting.
- 48 configurable hotkeys.
- 48 configurable inputs trigger to assign physical input pins to UCCNC function calls.
- 48 configurable outputs trigger to assign virtual LEDs to physical output pins.
- Parametric programming using internal variables and programming mathematical expressions.
- Controls THC control for plasma cutters. (M205 and M206 macros)
- M10/M11 macros for fast syncronous outputs for laser cutting applications.
- G33 and G76 syncronous thread cutting with free running spindle and encoder feedback to the motion controller.
- G33.1 and G33.2 rigid tapping with Z-axis syncronised to spindle motor.
- Supports wired MPGs and the UCR200 wireless via plugin.
- Built in basic CAM module with DXF files import.
- Stopless smooth backlash compensation with adjustable backlash acceleration.
- Plugin interface with Visual C# example plugin template. Plugin works with C#, VB, C++ programming languages.
- Fast laser scan type engraving plugin, webcamera plugin, Xbox360 controller plugin, 3D printer plugin etc..
- Fast communication with optimised buffering technic producing low button press to event execution time.
- Extremely low jitter on the step and direction signals for smooth, high speed and precise motors operation.
- Runs in demo (simulation mode) without a software license key.
- Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.
Downloads for this product:1.) User\'s manual
2.) UCCNC software installer
3.) Software prerequirements (required for XP only.)
Migrating from version 1.0xxx to 1.1xxx
Using a version 1.0 machine profile with the version 1.1 software is not recommended, we advice to create a new machine profile with a version 1.1xxx release when starting the work with the 1.1 software version. Also because there are many differences between the 1.0 and 1.1 versions we advice to first install the 1.1 version into a different folder on the computer keeping the 1.0 version alive until the new version will be setup and running.
Archived 1.0034 version:
This is the latest stable release of the 1.0 software version.